Important Notice: We are excited to announce that we are updating our online store and gradually increasing our online footprint throughout South Africa.
As a result the store availability will be limited initially, gradually increasing until the expansion is completed.
Feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
1. ONLINE DELIVERY
1.1. Only one delivery address may be selected per order.
1.2. We will deliver any ordered product throughout the Republic of South Africa.
1.5. We make use of a third-party delivery contractors to deliver any Products and, as such, the delivery process is not entirely within our control. While we use our best endeavours to ensure that a Product is delivered within the said lead time.
1.6. Out of stock delays will be communicated with you, as the online customer and will be delivered without unjustified delay.
1.7. If you realize that good/s are damaged upon delivery, please do not accept the damaged goods and return the damaged goods with the delivery vehicle. Kindly endorse next to the damaged goods and indicate the quantity damaged, please do this on both copies of the tax invoice and retain one copy of the invoice. If you have accepted the delivery, and then realize that any of the goods are defective, please contact us immediately during office hours or email us at email@example.com
1.8. Kindly note that depending on the size of your order, you may be subject to more than one delivery. The tax invoice should mirror the order delivered.
1.9. Online Delivery Status
· Full Order On Its Way – The order is on its way to you.
· Partial Order On Its Way – Part of the order has been delivered, there may be various partial deliveries planned dependent on the size of your order.
· Order Delivered – Fully completed Order has been Delivered.
· Delivery Rescheduled – We may have had some trouble on the road, or no one was home to receive your order, we will take the order back to the Cashbuild store and attempt deliver the next working day.
· Order Delivered with Credit– we have delivered stock to you, however something on your order is not to your expectations and you opt to return the stock with the driver and request a cancellation. We will cancel the balance of the order. To request a refund email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Order Cancelled – You have changed your mind and no longer require your order. If your order has not been dispatched for delivery you are eligible for a full refund. If your order however has been dispatched the delivery fee will not be refunded. To request a refund email us at email@example.com
2. ONLINE DELIVERY AND HANDLING FEES
2.1. DELIVERY FEES
2.1.1. Cashbuild Offers free local deliveries, please refer to Cashbuild store specific Delivery Fee Schedule as each store differs in delivery charges.
2.1.2. A delivery charge will be applicable and will depend on the distance from the closet Cashbuild store to the customer delivery address, provided.
2.1.3. Additional delivery cost will be applicable for deliveries outside of our delivery zones. Therefore, orders outside our delivery zones will not be processed subject to a delivery quotation approved. You will be prompted on check out.
2.1.4. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
2.2. HANDLING FEES
2.2.1. Bricks, Blocks, Roof Tiles and Cement will incur additional handling fees. These handling fees are to ensure effective and more efficient offloading of these materials at the delivery address / site.
2.2.2. The handling fees are charged in addition to the delivery fee and is based on the quantity ordered by the customer.
2.2.3. The total handling fee will reflect in your check out.